Assurance & Accounting Services
Brownlow Partners is dedicated to helping businesses across Hamilton, Halton and Niagara succeed with their accounting and bookkeeping needs. We provide a variety of accounting services designed to facilitate your bookkeeping and financial organization.
Financial Statement Engagements
- Do you want to work with the same professionals each year?
- Do you expect a quick turnaround for your financial reporting information?
- Do you expect your professional advisors to get back to you promptly?
Whether you require an audit, review, compilation engagement or specialized auditing, Brownlow Partners Chartered Professional Accountants works as a team to meet your private business needs and to provide you with timely turnaround and superior service.
We work closely with your other professional advisors to ensure your financial reporting requirements are completely looked after.
Accounting for Not-For-Profit Organizations
We also extend our assurance and accounting services to not-for-profit organizations located in the Hamilton, Halton and Niagara areas. We know managing a not-for-profit organization can be a significant on-going task that requires consideration for new competitive challengers outside your organization, as well as cooperation among internal board members. Our chartered accountants work diligently to assist your organization in finding practical solutions to questions such as:
- How does your organization manage its spending?
- How do you deal with increased competition for memberships and donations?
- How do you manage through the changes in board members and treasurers?
As a non-profit, we understand that every dollar counts when you are trying to achieve your mission.