CFO & Advisory
The world is getting more complex
In the face of challenging markets, business owners and managers are under constant pressure to make great decisions in less time, while complying with complex regulatory standards. Here’s how our CFO and Advisory Services make a challenging world better for you.
- We leverage 40 years of financial management expertise to grow and improve your business.
- We use our deep knowledge to help you make the best strategic decisions.
- We provide one-stop corporate and personal accounting, reporting, tax, and bookkeeping to meet your needs, including those of your bankers and the compliance requirements of tax
- We complement and coach your finance and accounting teams so that over time they become more self sufficient.
1. 40 Years of Expertise
Brownlow Partners Inc. was founded in 1980. Since then, we have been engaged as strategic advisors to small and medium-sized businesses in all commercial and industrial sectors and on normal-course and special transactions including management buyouts, joint ventures, acquisitions, divestitures and strategic turnarounds.
This practical experience and deep expertise means we have the skills to serve as your trusted, all weather advisor.
2. Knowledge for Best Strategic Outcomes
We apply our knowledge to develop creative, thoroughly researched business solutions that will get you to your goals faster.
Once a strategic direction is reached, our experts remain accountable for the delivery of the solution. This means we stay in place to keep your broader team focused, resolve issues and ensure consistency throughout the execution phase.
3. One-Stop Platform to Make Your Business and Professional Life Easier
Your business needs constant tax, accounting and bookkeeping services to comply with Revenue Canada requirements and banking agreements and to ensure timely internal financial reporting, which is key to management success. But you also need similar services to navigate your personal life.
We take care of all of these needs as a one-stop resource. This means consistency, efficiency and convenience.
4. Complement and Coach
We are proactive partners who are deeply invested in your team’s success and well-grounded in the realities of your organization. When we join your team, we make it our business to elevate the skills of those around us by sharing our knowledge so that over time, your in-house capabilities are strengthened and put on a path to self-sufficiency.